In the emails we receive, many questions are recurring. And this one is a classic! Here is what we can answer you…
The Book is in a single volume a library of 66 books! it is the universal book. And much more still, the Bible is the Revelation of God to men. About forty authors, having lived between the l5e century BC and the 1er of the Christian era, benefited from divine inspiration and transmitted to us, through Hebrew and Greek, the message that God intended for humanity.
[...] For it was not by the will of man that prophecy was ever brought, but it was moved by the Holy Spirit that men spoke from God. (2 Peter 1:21)
Each of the 66 books of Sacred Scripture is a link in the same chain, a vital element incorporated into a whole; the exegetes of yesteryear named this set the sacred "canon" (in Greek, barrel Means " baguette "," rule » ; by extension, rule of doctrine). The Bible is indeed a rule of doctrine filled with divine power; a true living organism, it is penetrated by the breath from Above; the apostle Paul wrote about him: […] All Scripture is inspired of God, and useful to teach, to convince, to correct, to instruct in righteousness. (2 Timothy 3:16)
It is up to you to discover the true life emanating from the sacred pages; if God has chosen you as interlocutor, it is because he wishes to communicate his message and his love to you. The early Christians, on the other hand, appreciated the biblical text; of those of Berea, it is written: […] they examined the Scriptures daily, to see if what they were told was correct. (Acts 17:11)
Read your Bible every day or at least on the Vibratory Day of your Angel:
Ariel : Tuesday
Barachiel : THURSDAY
Gabriel : Monday
Jehudiel : Wednesday
Mébaël : SATURDAY
Méhaël : Friday
Mikaël : Sunday
Nikaël : Tuesday
Raphael : Friday
Sehaltiel : Wednesday
It is not necessary to read several pages of it at the same time. It is better to meditate carefully on a few verses and the Spirit of God will enlighten you. The Lord Jesus will make himself known to you: […] receive My Instructions, for I am gentle and humble of heart; and you will find rest for your souls. (Matthew 11:29)
Thus, you will gradually assimilate the message of the Word of God. Facing the future, the living and practical knowledge of your Bible will become a source of assurance and hope, which will reflect on those around you.
Don't be surprised if you don't get the full message of the Bible right away. The opposite would be surprising. It contains mysteries that must be respected: some of its pages become clearer in the light of prophetic events in the process of being fulfilled; others are illuminated only by the comparison of biblical texts dealing with the same subject. Through their objective study, you will see the obscurities dissipate; instead of stumbling over seeming contradictions, you will discover the transcendent harmony of Scripture.
The most assiduous reader of the Bible will never have finished probing it, even less fully understanding it. Faced with the infinity of God, we are finite beings. By nature we are sinners, while the Author of the Book is holy. Our reason is fallen, and our mind is unable to grasp by its own resources the wonders of the Almighty. The wisdom of man can brazenly rise up against the wisdom of God and hinder the work of Revelation in us.
Begin then by believing; make an act of faith and trust in Jesus Christ, the Savior of all men. Your discovery of the Bible will then become an exciting search, and you will gradually understand what escaped you at first.
To climb a ladder, you only climb one rung at a time. Do the same with the Word of God. Do not insist on filling your mind at the expense of your heart. Reading the Bible in the simplicity of faith is always refreshing; the true light must rise upon you, increasing day by day to its zenith: […] Jesus spoke again to them (to the Israelites of His day) and said: I am the light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. (John 8:12)
Do you recognize your incompetence in the matter and your limitations in the face of the infinity of God? So, good advice: before opening the Book, ask the Lord Jesus to bless you, to enlighten you with His Spirit. […] Open my eyes, so that I may contemplate the wonders of your law! (Psalm 119:18) You can recite the following prayer before the reading:
"Lord, Lord of lords, give me your spirit to remind me of all the things you have said.
Lord, order my Angel to engrave them deeply in my heart and to remind me that if I keep your word, you will come to make your home in my home.
Make me understand, O Lord, what a great privilege it is for me to know your word of truth. But also give me the strength to put it into practice.
May your supreme truth penetrate to my heart, touch it and enliven it.
Grant me also the strength to preach your good word to those who turn away from you or who do not yet know you. Amen. »
Trust that your Creator enters into dialogue with you through the pages of your Bible. He desires to speak to you personally and to dispense to you the spiritual treasures for which you yearn. So seek His help: […] If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives to all simply and without reproach, and it will be given to him.. (James 1:5) [...] For whoever asks receives, whoever seeks finds, and to whoever knocks it is opened.. (Matthew 7:8)
The divine Author even reaches out to those who do not care about Him: […] I granted those who asked nothing of Me, I let myself be found by those who were not looking for Me. (Isaiah 65:1)
[...] Man will not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes out of the mouth of God. (Matthew 4:4)
Yes, the Bible is soul food. You give a lot of care to your body which is mortal and it is completely normal but, don't neglect your soul which is immortal. The Word of God responds exactly to the longings of your soul, for which Jesus Christ gave His life on the cross of Calvary.
Gradually, this reading will become a need for you. Thus, you will no longer approach the Bible with the sole intention of satisfying your curiosity or your thirst for knowledge. Having tasted this food par excellence, you will experience an ever greater desire to feed on it. Your experience will be that of the believers of the 1er century, to whom the apostle Peter wrote: […] Desire, like new-born children, spiritual and pure milk, so that through it you may grow for salvation.. (1 Peter 2:2)
As you advance in your discovery of the sacred pages, learn to appropriate the promises encountered during your reading. Through them, God personally testifies to you His love and faithfulness. Obey also divine exhortations, even if this implies some renunciation on your part; you will not regret it. Do not argue with your Creator, but respond to His desires by conforming your life to His will. It will be for your greatest benefit. May the Holy Book enlighten your walk and inspire your decisions. The Bible has a say in our daily experiences:
[...] Your Word is a lamp to my feet, And a light to my path. (Psalm 119:105)
Learn to rejoice in the hope that your God shines on your future as on your eternity.
Soon you will feel the need to share with others the spiritual riches you have discovered. Addressing the crowd in Jerusalem, the Lord Jesus said: Whoever believes in Me, rivers of living water will flow from his bosom, as the scripture says. (John 7:38)
A practical advice: write down in a notebook the main lessons that Scripture has taught you; you will have the opportunity to remember it and come back to it often...
As we have said, the divine Word is food for the soul. However, the latter has adversaries, all placed under the orders of the devil, who redoubles his efforts to take away from him the food to which he is entitled. Everything that opposes Holy Scripture is the work of the age-old enemy of God. Do you still have doubts about the sacred text? Has it been tarnished by vain reasoning, criticism or arbitrary prohibitions? Perhaps you got tired of your reading, because you didn't derive from it the riches that others have discovered there. Do not be discouraged, but discern the trap: Satan does not want you to escape him, nor that you pass into the camp of convinced believers because transformed by the Word of God. Yet this is the ambition of the Lord Jesus for you:
[...] You have converted to God, leaving idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait from heaven for His Son, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus, who delivers us from the wrath to come.. (1 Thessalonians 1:9 and 10)
Your perseverance will be rewarded. After the spiritual darkness will dawn for you a new day: […] All that was written beforehand was written for our Instruction, that by the patience and consolation which the Scriptures give, we might have hope. (Romans 15:4)
A final word: You want Jesus to continue to reveal Himself to you through His Word! Well, share with others what you have received. Blessing flourishes as it spreads. In turn, distribute copies of Holy Scripture (Give Bibles as gifts!). Start right away. The Lord Jesus, our Master, also calls you, like his first disciples: […] Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men. (Mark 1:17)
Some of the most beautiful pages of the Bible:
- The creation of the universe: Genesis 1.
- The flood : Genesis 6 to 8.
- Israel crossing the Red Sea: Exodus 14.
- Moses at Sinai and the Ten Commandments: Exodus 19 and 20.
- Joshua crossing the Jordan: Joshua 3 and 4.
- David before Goliath: 1 Samuel 17.
- The eternal is my shepherd : Psalm 23.
- The sufferings of the Servant of the Lord: Isaiah 53.
- Daniel in the lion's den: Daniel 6.
- The Sufferings of Israel in the End Times: Zechariah 12.
- The Sermon on the Mount: Matthew 5 to 7, Luc 6.
- Parable of the Prodigal Son: Luc 15.
- Prophetic Discourse of Jesus Christ on the Mount of Olives: Marc 13, Matthew 24 and 25, Luc 21.
- The Birth of Jesus Christ: Matthew 2, Luc 2.
- Interview with Nicodemus: Jean 3.
- Crucifixion of Jesus Christ: Matthew 27, Marc 15, Luc 23, Jean 19.
- Resurrection of Jesus Christ: Matthew 28, Marc 16, Luc 24, Jean 20.
- Outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost: 2 Acts.
- The life of the Holy Spirit in the believer: Romans 8.
- The resurrection of believers: 1 Corinthians 15.
- Heroes of Faith: Hebrews 11.
- The Return of Jesus Christ here below: Apocalypse 19.
New Testament Reading Plan
The Chapters indicated here present a message of particular importance and density. This is why we recommend them to you in priority:
For the Gospels:
- Matthew 2, 5, 6, 7, 11 and 13.
- Luke 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23 and 24.
- John 1, 3, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17.
For the Epistles of Paul:
- Romans 5, 8, 12 and 13.
- 1 Corinthians 13 and 15.
- Galatians 6.
- Ephesians 6.
- Philippians 2.
- Colossians 3.
- 1 Thessalonians 5.
- 1 Timothy6.
- 2 Timothy 2 and 4.
- Philemon 1.
For the Epistle to the Hebrews:
- Hebrews 1, 4, 11 and 12.
For the General Epistles:
- James 1, 2 and 3.
- 1 Peter 3.
- 2 Peter 3.
- 1 John 1, 3 and 4.
- Revelation 1, 5, 21, 22.
Promises and words of circumstances:
- To find peace of heart: John 14:27.
- Faced with the worries of life: Philippians 4:6 and 7.
- In need : Matthew 6:25-34.
- For sickness: Isaiah 41:10.
- For a time of trial: James 1:2-4.
- On the day of mourning: Isaiah 61:1-3.
- Travelling : Psalm 121: 3-8.
- In case of danger : Romans 8:31-39.
- Facing temptation: 1 Corinthians 10:13.
- In the face of perplexity: Romans 8:28.
- In discouragement: Psalm 37: 23-25.
- – Faced with the uncertainties of the future: Psalm 23.
- – Before an important decision: Psalm 32:8.
See some items in our spiritual store
- ciels.frKAZ PROP - Home disinfection12,00€KAZ PROP spiritually disinfects your home against occult nuisances
- 2023 Angel's Serenity Soap
7,61€Soap specially consecrated to be used for ablutions to the Angel of the year 2023.
- Ablution of the new year14,50€This item is the modern take on the 'New Year's Starter Bath'. Thus, no need to have a bathtub to perform this purifying spiritual act, only one shower will suffice. This shower gel allows us to ask the Lord to get rid of the evil spells and the unclean things that have been collected throughout the year which […]
- ciels.frOintment of Good Fortune16,00€Light up your destiny with gold dust and biblical plants! Increase your luck in silver and stop with pierced hands!
- The Age of Angels 202330,00€Order this 2023-page 28 Diary called the “Temps des Anges 2023” containing the Calendar of Angels for the 12 months of the year 2023 as well as the liturgical additions allowing the liturgy of each Archangel to be carried out correctly. As a gift the exclusive pendant of the Angel of the year 2023 worth € 31 and its protection ritual.
- ciels.frShower gel of Salome de Betsaïda15,00€This article breaks emotional barriers and cancels out charms, strengthens emotional luck and locates the soul mate, strengthens personal seduction and consolidates the bonds of the couple and the pleasure of love.
- ciels.frSTIMULOR - Conjugal laundry9,50€Laundry for the married bed, stimulates the real desires and acts against the nocturnal demons or the desires of "bed apart". STIMULOR is suitable for arousing the libido! It also charges “seductive clothing” with positive waves.
- SALVATOR - Laundry of disenchantment18,00€This laundry prevents your enemies or neighbors from harming you. It is a real scourge for those who are looking for trouble. And if by chance the damage is done, this detergent allows you to get rid of your troubles and curses as quickly as possible.
- ciels.frANGELOR - Infant laundry9,50€For the protection of babies and children.
- Beeswax candle - 22 cm0,60€Developed with the Orthodox Church and made in a monastery, this candle meets the most demanding and traditional people from a liturgical and environmental point of view.
- Holy Water of the Jordan (100ml)
15,00€Christ is baptized He comes out of the water of the Jordan, and with Him He raises the world! (Liturgical Anthem of the Orthodox Church of the Early Christians)
- Anti-Hex Ablution14,50€Eliminate the charms and spells that stick to your skin. This product is a real breaker! This ablution, accompanied by his Psalm, will destroy and protect you against bad spells, Quimbois and witchcraft of all kinds. The effects of this cleaning will be felt in all areas by removing obstacles […]
- Weekly of the Eternal Father (to download)12,00€For general personal protection (against unhealthy forces. To preserve work, money, relationships with others ...) For any goal difficult to achieve In the event of love or family problems To be informed (important decision, vocation, examination, unmask a person…) To get back or stay on the right path In case of temptation or […]
- Weekly of the Eternal Father (paper version)14,00€For general personal protection (against unhealthy forces. To preserve work, money, relationships with others ...) For any goal difficult to achieve In the event of love or family problems To be informed (important decision, vocation, examination, unmask a person…) To get back or stay on the right path In case of temptation or […]
- St. Christopher's keychain9,00€Saint Christopher of Lycia is the patron of motorists, travelers and tourists. His party is the 25 July. He is invoked to travel safely and against disembarkation, protection and blessing of cars.
- Personalized consultation50,00€To order a personalized consultation, please click on this link: www.ciels.fr/consultation/ CIELS offers its customers a personalized consultation by telephone. Personalized consultation with CIELS brings you serious help in the face of situations in your life. With sincerity and seriousness, CIELS brings you the answers you have […]
- Antique Poster of Archangel GABRIEL15,89€Poster on 200 x 300 mm photo paper representing Archangel Gabriel with his Ancient Invocation on the back. Ideal to decorate and sanctify your place of prayer! This item is certified blessed. Dimensions: 200 x 300 mm.
- Saint Mark Syriac Convent, The Offering of the Apostles - CD
15,00€The small Syrian Orthodox community in Jerusalem can rightly claim to be the heir to the first Church of the Apostles! The use of a dialect of Aramaic almost identical to the language spoken by Jesus and his disciples has been preserved through two millennia! Many Judeo-Christian elements, in particular in the liturgy, […]
- Saint Macarius Monastery, Night Vigil in the Desert - CD
15,00€The Coptic Monastery of Saint Macarius is one of the few places in the world that can boast of having a permanent monastic presence since the fourth century. Today, a community of 120 members remains in this impressive monastic fortress, both ecological and spiritual oasis in the desert, the monastery has a leading role […]
- The Eternal Clock Daily Hours - CD
15,00€Daily Hours of Eternal Praise - Benedictine Abbey Hagia Maria Sion 16-page booklet in English and German. Superb 40:48 recording of the Benedictine choir in the Church of the Dormition. To listen to a song from this CD, go to our Soundcloud
- Musica Sancta - The Collection - CD15,00€21 tracks. This CD presents all of the ancient liturgical traditions that can be found in Jerusalem. It thus reflects the musical and spiritual richness of an ecclesial variety which is unparalleled elsewhere in the world. These voices of living communities (and not of professional groups) allow us to deliver an authentic echo of Pentecost. Booklet of […]
- Sweet Almond Oil (50ml)12,00€Traditional oil with exceptional softening and nourishing properties but also usable in ritual with the shower gel of Saint Salomé!
- White clay9,00€Great purifying and protective virtue: physical, psychic or spiritual depending on the method of use. 75 grams. 100% natural - No preservatives - No ionization - Not tested on animals. Without a doubt, the first users of clay for therapeutic purposes were animals! By instinct, they wallowed there since […]
- Miraculous Medal of Mary (golden)
7,61€Genuine Miraculous Silver Medal of Saint Catherine Labouré
- Miraculous Medal of Mary (Silver)
7,61€True Silver Miraculous Medal of Saint Catherine Labouré.
- Vegetal Parchment size A4, 210 x 297 mm1,50€Vegetable parchment to compose all your prayers. Certified item blessed by a Priest.
- Rosemary Ritual Powder - 20 grs5,00€Plants guaranteed Minimum Residue Limit – No coloring – No excipient – No irradiation – No preservative. 20 gram bottle. Certified item blessed by a priest.
- Guarantee balm
13,33€To counter periods of bad luck To protect oneself from wizards in the event of attacks or bizarre phenomena. This cream is made according to the recipe of the Holy Bible with the aromatic essences and Basil of the Holy Cross. To counter a period of bad luck: Sometimes we are in a period […]