You can use an Ancient Summoning Scroll of your own Protective Angel for the following reasons:
TO PROTECT YOUR HOME
Just place an Ancient Summoning Scroll of your Angel above your front door, inside your home. You can, if you wish, hide it behind a frame or any other decorative element. In this way, the harmful forces will be turned away.
TO MANUFACT A BAD TRAP
There are always malicious people who cast bad spells. You can hijack these evil waves by making a trap:
- Take a small cardboard box that you will paint (inside and outside) of the Vibratory Color of your Angel.
- Place an Ancient Summoning Scroll of your Angel there.
- Place this box in a place where the sun's rays do not penetrate (cellar, cupboard, pantry ...).
- Once a month, on the Vibrating Day of your Angel, at its Celestial Hour in the evening, take your “trap box” and leave your home. Then you just have to lift the cover, taking care to recite before your Invocation. Thus, negative waves and fluids will return to where they came from. Please note: : do not open your cover inside your home, or on your landing, in your garden or in any other place belonging to you.
TO MANUFACTURE AN ANGELIC MIRROR
Some days are more important than others. These days, we have to make important choices that may, in one way or another, change our lives. Other days we will have to tell other people some things. In order not to lack courage and will, the Miroir Angélique can help us.
- Buy a mirror, preferably round with a handle.
- Take it apart and stick an Ancient Invocation Scroll of your Angel directly on the back of the mirror, so that the text of the prayer is glued on its opaque side.
- Put it back. So, on these important days, look at yourself in this mirror, fix your eyes for about a minute and recite the Invocation of your Angel while continuing to fix your eyes.
- That done, put away your Angel Mirror. Please note: : No one other than you should use it. You should also not use it for anything else.
TO OBTAIN ANGELIC RESPONSES
If you wish to have an Angelic answer concerning the financial domain, you can, in the manner of the game "Heads or Tails", toss in the air your Ancient Summoning Scroll of your Angel. Ask your question, recite your invocation while staring at your scroll, and toss it into the air. If once you can read the Invocation, the answer is yes. On the other hand, if the parchment falls on the other side, the answer is no.
You can use an Ancient Summoning Scroll that matches a different Angel than your own for the following reasons:
TO RETAIN A LESSON OR COURSE FOR AN EXAM
If you have a competition or exam to pass and you have to memorize certain data, there is one thing you can do: ask Ariel for help.
- You will then need to drag all of the written pieces of course sheets or all the printed material you need to learn from Ariel Ancient Summoning Scroll.
- Then, of course, memorize the data.
- The day before the exam, at its Celestial Hour, you will need to light three Candles of Ariel's Wax, recite the Ancient invocation, then burn the Parchment using the middle candle. So when you take the exam, Ariel will guide you, allowing you to choose the right answers in what you have learned.
TO RECONCILATE WITH SOMEONE
A quarrel between two people can be easily forgotten if you ask for help from your Angel and that of the other person.
- Stick on the back of a photo of you (or better your portrait drawn with your hand) the Ancient Summon Scroll of your Angel. Do the same for the other person.
- Put these two photos at the bottom of a flower pot.
- Cover with soil and plant a plant you like or the other person likes.
- Take care of this plant and this person will come back to you.
You will download with your Ancient Summon all the information you need to use it properly. The instructions for use are French.
By choosing the PayPal payment method, you will immediately receive your Antique Summon for download. If you opt for the credit card payment, the download will occur after the bank confirmation. For other means of payment, downloading will occur upon receipt of payment.
Format of the Ancient Invocation: 105mm x 40mm. You can print it on any kind of paper, but we recommend parchment paper.