- For general personal protection (against unhealthy forces. To preserve work, money, relationships with others…)
- For any difficult goal
- In case of love or family problems
- To be enlightened (important decision, vocation, examination, unmasking a person ...)
- To enter or stay on the right track
- In case of temptation or bad bad habit
- To win a lawsuit
This article brings together 14 different prayers composed by Saint Ephrem. They must be recited over a week.
These prayers are very powerful and their effectiveness has been attested since the second century of the Christian era. We have found these prayers and we offer them to you today ...
Saint Ephrem composed a number of controversial works and commented on the entire Bible. An excellent poet and always inspired, his homilies in verse were read aloud in churches; his hymns, which inaugurated the practice of liturgical song, responded to the songs of the heretics. He was also an incomparable speaker and a mystic favored by the gift of tears. He also composed many rites, litanies and prayers to the glory of the Trinity and of Mary. He also considered the latter to be the queen of the Angels and of the Earth.
Saint Ephrem came from paganism, but had converted around the age of eighteen. He was ordained deacon, but his humility never allowed him to accede to the priesthood. At the end of his life, he retired to a cave and it was there that he wrote his last works (like the Trinitarian Weekly for example) and he died.