On the north shore of Lake Tiberias (Galilee), not far from Capernaum and Chorozaïn, is Betsaïda. It is the third city (after Jerusalem and Capernaum) most often mentioned in the Gospels. Ignored of the Old Testament, Betsaida is part of the story of Jesus. Isn't it the birthplace of at least three of the twelve apostles? Salome, wife of Zebedee, is best known for being the mother of the apostles James and John. It is also attested that she followed Jesus and served him (Luke 8: 3), that she attended her Crucifixion (Matthew 27:56) and that she wanted to participate in her embalming (Mark 16: 1).
The city of Betsaida is also the place where the Savior heals the blind man and where he performs the miracle of the multiplication of the loaves! This shows the spiritual importance of this site… It is in this place that Salomé practiced what we would nowadays call herbal medicine. Her science was recognized well beyond Betsaida, so much so that she ended up transforming her home into a veritable medical school. It was often attended by interested parties from all parts of the Roman Empire and the countries east of the Euphrates. Patients, but also scientists flocked to her. This is attested by the writings of the Syrian Christian doctor, named Elman.
Salome and Elman, helped by twenty-five young women and twelve men, organized in the year 28, what can be considered as the first hospital in the kingdom. At that time, Jesus Himself visited the sick in this encampment and made personal contact with each of them. This "hospice" treated the sick according to all known material methods, using at the same time the spiritual practices of prayer, encouragement by faith, the power of plants and a novelty from the hammams of Egypt: bodily hygiene !
But Salomé's knowledge of the power of plants was not confined only to the practice of pure medicine, she also knew how to use their possibilities in more secret areas, such as for example that of love and its pleasures. Indeed, a woman with a big heart, nothing made her more joyful than seeing people love each other with a true and tender love shared. She therefore devised "recipes" for love that combined spiritual practices, body care and the power of plants. And, through the ages, it is the Hebrew tradition transmitted to us some of these recipes with which we have developed this shower gel. Here are the fields of application:
- Acts against charms and hexes : physical or psychological, disturbances can occur at any age. Blockages resulting from evil spells or our anxieties must disappear in order to make room for emotional happiness.
HOW TO USE : use Salomé de Betsaïda shower gel for 9 days. Start on a Sunday. Take a shower in the morning and a shower in the evening. When you get out of the morning shower, recite Psalm 143 in your Bible. After the evening shower, apply to your hands and face.sweet almond oil.
- Strengthens emotional luck and locates a soul mate : when we have the feeling that luck in love is for others. Nothing supernatural, a priori, hinders us from having our share of happiness, yet we are alone or in bad company. Let's dare the word: We want to meet the "ideal" person!
HOW TO USE : use Salomé de Betsaïda shower gel for 9 days. Start on a Sunday. Take a shower in the morning. When you get out of the shower, recite Psalm 21 in your Bible. In the evening, do not take a shower, but apply it to your hands and face.sweet almond oil and recite this prayer:
“Since good marriages take place in Heaven, I implore you my God,
to help me find some party favorable to my condition,
with which (or which) I can love and serve you my God,
in good union and harmony and attract by this means
heavenly blessings on our future family.
So be it! "
- Strengthens personal seduction : To please is the key word. The feelings we experience must be reciprocal.
HOW TO USE: Take a shower in the evening. When you get out of the shower, recite Psalm 27 in your Bible and apply it to your hands and face.sweet almond oil. To be done 3 times a month, more particularly on Tuesday.
- Strengthens the bonds of the couple : your relationship is established and you want to keep this sacred bond which unites you. But you don't want to fall into the routine of living together. In any romantic relationship, there are ups and downs: you want to erase the discord, remind yourself of the good times and strengthen the bonds and the bond to come.
HOW TO USE: the best is that the two lovers use this gel daily. But on your side, 3 times a month, especially on Tuesday, recite Psalm 21 in your Bible after taking a shower in the evening.
- Increase love pleasure : even if the understanding is excellent within the couple, a better love affair is the sweetest of gifts. May the union of hearts end in the union of bodies.
HOW TO USE : Take a shower an hour before finding your loved one.
Certified item blessed by a Priest. 200ml bottle.