- For spiritual and intellectual development.
- To fight against invisible enemies.
- To cleanse the unclean places by burning incense, lights.
- To exorcise the dorlis and hunt the secondary demons.
- For the increase of the memory, the concentration and the will.
- To persevere in the goals set.
- To study well.
Performing these litanies aloud gives Gabriel additional strength to fight against evil. This will accelerate the victory of Good.
Whatever your Protective Angel, you can recite his litanies.
It is rather advisable to do this prayer work three Tuesdays in a row and more particularly in April (Vibratory day and month of Ariel) or otherwise when the need arises.