Here are two recommended uses:
AGAINST SUPERNATURAL DISEASES, PERSECUTIONS AND THE SMALL Bewitchments.
To be used at the rate of a whole bottle in hot bath water, or by rubbing the body at the rate of half a bottle.
THE BATH OF SAINT MICHEL: WHEN YOU FEEL NERVOUS, SICK IN YOUR SKIN AND THE IDEAS BLACKS TURNING IN ANXIETY
Material and ingredients :
- A bottle of Saint Michael's Water.
- Sweet Almond oil (Ref. HV.AMA).
HOW TO USE :
- Choose an hour of Saint Michael from the Angel Calendar (Michael) to fill a bathtub with hot water, whatever your Archangel protector. Pour about 100ml of St. Michael's water, then, recite the prayer of St. Michael's Bath below.
- Then undress and enter the bath. Stay in this water for five minutes.
- After this time, get out of the water and rub your body with sweet almond oil.
- Then go back into the bath water and stay there for a quarter of an hour. This done, go out and dry yourself.
It should be noted :
For physical protection and against spells that could be uttered against you during the holidays, it is also advisable to do this bath before leaving. Leave the spirit serene and protected!
LA PRAY THE BATH OF SAINT MICHEL
Saint Michael, whose name means who is like God - you whose power is formidable -
O conqueror of all dangers, I come to take shelter in the shade of your wings, hoping for your protection.
You have received from God, brilliant archangel, the power to safeguard the human race, the power to destroy Lucifer and his armies.
Come to my aid, o Michel, and keep me from all evil - Take away the danger that surrounds me, give my weak body the resource of your protection and the support of your mighty arm.
Saint Michael, God appointed you head of the celestial militia - he gave your name a power like his, an energy like his glory, for you are the prince of angels.
Order, o Michel, to the earth so that it is a shield to me, to the water so that it becomes a bulwark, to the air so that it envelops me in a coat and to the fire so that 'be a sword to me.
- ORGANIC - Certified blessed by a priest